Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finishing Up Finals

Hello everyone! It's officially spring break in my book. By that, I mean I am done with all of my finals.

One of my biggest things that I had to do was finish my costume final project, which was what I posted pictures of yesterday. I ended up doing more work for it than necessary... but at least it turned out nicely! Better to have done too much than not enough, yes?
Overall, I think that finals all turned out quite nicely. And if not... well, nothing else I can do now.

Today just zoomed by, which is why this post is late... I'm still counting it as my yesterday post.

I managed to get everything packed up, drove down to the hometown... and ended up leaving my phone at school. Dangit! Ah well.

I suppose that's all I really have to say for the night. Have a lovely evening!

How's everyone's week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment