Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How One Learns and Choosing Your Type of Exercise

Wow, it seems that this is one of the first Wednesdays that isn't a complete stress attack in quite some time! Good deal, good deal!

I hope everyone else is having a pleasant day as well. Perhaps the joyful rays of sun are making me think of the positives as I write this post. Other than that, I've been struggling in my classes this week. For instance, this morning I got major test anxiety from a quiz in history, and completely bombed it. Honestly, I came to a realization from that test.
I am awesome at essay questions. I am terrible at knowing specific facts. Sure, I can spout out random bits of information, but not at the necessary times. That is what today has taught me.

In other news, I have been so sore since Monday evening! I decided that I wanted to try a workout that I saw in the recent Fitness, thinking that it would be a breeze. Yeah... definitely not the case. I felt so weak! We'll just see how it works.

Speaking of exercise, I always think it's interesting what types of exercise people prefer. Personally (As you probably already knew), running is my exercise of choice. I like that the faster the go, the father you go. I also enjoy the fact you can just daydream while running.

One exercise that I haven't been able to get into? Spinning. Spinning is another one of those exercises that the rest of the blogging world seems to adore, but it's simply not for me. I get bored, and my rear hurts. I have the same idea with biking.

People try to do exercises that they don't really like, just because it'll get them into a size they like. If you don't like the exercise, you're less likely to do it! When you work out, try a lot of different exercises and see what you like. I wouldn't spend my time spinning all of the time if I would rather be running.

That's all I have to say for the night, so I bid you adieu!

What's your favorite type of exercise? Least favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a cardio-yoga abs girl. Riding the bike just kills my booty. SO MUCH PAIN.

    ReplyDelete