Friday, March 18, 2011

I Must Have Put My Head Around Here Somewhere...

My head has come completely unscrewed from my body. I'm simply having a difficult time remembering anything, and this has not been a good thing.
Case in point? My I.D. is missing. And it's come at a terribly incovenient time.
You see, I'm about to go on a lovely little vacation for spring break, and having something that says I'm at least eighteen is quite necessary.
After a freakout (or many), we've figured out what to do instead and are just getting ready for tomorrow. There's nothing to do about it now.
Really, the thing that stresses me out the most is how hard I've been working on being responsible, and then this happens. I hope that it's just post-finals wonkiness, but it's still annoying.
All I can say about my vaca is that I'm excited, despite the stress. The other aspect of it? I won't be around a computer.
So how does this work with one of my goals to post an entry everyday? I've thought that through too! You see, I've been writing up some fun little posts that will automatically be posted during my time away. Yes, they are very random, but they were fun to write.
Well, it's time for me to finish up packing. I'll catch y'all later!

What's an important thing that you've lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment