Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just a Little Bit of Irish in Me

Truthfully, there's not a drop of Irish blood in my body. Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

You'd think being in college, I would take full advantage of the spirit of this holiday. Strangely enough, this has been one of my least eventful St. Patrick's Days ever. I didn't even end up wearing green until putting on a tank top this evening. I suppose this is what happens when you don't have your phone on you, having no way to get in contact with the people around.  I ended up working for my mom today. Woo, feeling the Irish spirit! Aw yeah.

Since it's St. Patrick's Day, ought to get into the spirit right? There are a few interesting aspects of the holiday that many people like to celebrate.

A large percentage of people enjoy this holiday due to the fact they can sip on a cheery green brew. There are other that enjoy partaking in other activities based on st.Patrick's day. You can have fun green outfits, fun green foods, and an excuse to say your ancestry is that of the Irish kind.

I always like to have any reason to dress up, so I like trying to make a cute green outfit.

What's your favorite aspect of the holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment