Saturday, March 5, 2011

People of the past revisited

Evening everyone! How's life treating you?

Last night I saw some people from my hometown... and many of them I didn't recognize. Even though it hasn't even been a year, it feels like it's been ages since I've actually spent time with the people of my town. Strangely enough, it makes me realize how little it doesn't bother me not seeing all of the people from my school. Sure, there are a few people who matter, but you know what? My classmates weren't as special as I thought.
Good thing: being told, "You are gorgeous."
Not so good thing: being told that comment by someone slightly induced with a mouth full of chew.
Just... ick.

Tonight, not much going on. We just don't know what to do! Blah.

How close were you to your classmates before graduation and then after?

No comments:

Post a Comment