Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Productivity and Finals Week

My productivity for the day has been better than other Saturdays. Note that I wasn't the most productive ever, but still there was a good chunk of being productive. All right!

Since finals are here, everyone's been talking about when their finals are, what classes they have finals more, and all of that. In my finals schedule, I'm done by Wednesday afternoon. I'm pretty glad about that, but one of my things due on Wednesday is also a final project.

Now, as far as finals week goes, I think I prefer to have tests more than projects. Yes, there might be a little more stress with the final exams, but they are done in an hour or two. With final projects, the work stretches out for a long time, and it's always looming over your head.

That's all on my mind for tonight. Hope everyone has a lovely evening!

Do you prefer final exams or final projects?

1 comment:

  1. I was in the Journalism school, so basically all of our finals were projects. I definitely prefer the ability to think things through a little more, you know?

    ReplyDelete