Monday, March 21, 2011

Things I Have Learned From Fictional Characters

Today’s Thing I Have Learned From Fictional Characters comes from every zombie movie I’ve ever seen.
Always be prepared for a zombie attack, just don’t be that crazy shut in who only thinks about zombie attacks. This might sound a little crazy, but there’s a method to my madness.

In many zombie movies, the setting seems innocent enough at the beginning or somewhere around the beginning. Slowly but surely, you come to the realization that there’s something off. Zombies emerge into the scene, and chaos runs rampant.

The main characters (non-zombie) can be seen throughout the entirety of the film battling zombies, but they had to make sure they could stay alive for that long. Sometimes that involves a zombie breaking into their house, and that means you’ve got to be prepared!

Which brings us to the What To Do If a Zombie Attacks game. Look around wherever you’re sitting right now. Think to yourself: If a zombie was coming at me right now, what tool could I use to bash its head in? You can’t think as well when a crazy half dead is coming right at you. That’s how you play! Quite simple, and useful just in case.

Just don’t be that crazy shut in who obsesses about an upcoming zombie onslaught. Seriously, have a life worth living before the zombie apocalypse. Besides, they usually end up dying anyways, and go bat-s**t crazy before they do. …If they weren’t already.

I hoped you enjoyed that little PSA, because well… you never know!

What is the strangest Zombie movie you’ve ever seen? Definitely Black Sheep for me… Zombie sheep? Oh geez.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I can't remember what the last zombie movie I saw was even called. I know I've seen my fair share, but mostly I just know that bullets don't really work.

    ReplyDelete